This workshop provides a high-level overview of the online spaces available for major sources of funding and nonprofit resources. Divided into three sections, the discussion addresses the following objectives: (1) the best grant databases and websites, (2) where to locate corporate sponsors, and (3) nonprofit resources that will help you further your mission.
After participating in this LIVE workshop, you should be able to:
• Identify key websites and databases to guide the procurement of grant funds for your organization's cause.
• Determine program eligibility for grants based on funder guidelines.
• Quickly locate potential corporate sponsors.
• Identify the different types of grant procurement documents, and when to use each type.
• Navigate the broad field of nonprofit resources.