*Fast Company* has previously ranked Arizona #1 in the nation for entrepreneurial activity. Our state ranks fifth for projected job growth according to *Kiplinger*. In a study recently conducted by a labor-analytics firm *Emsi*, Maricopa County was recently ranked the top county in the country for attracting and retaining workers. And *Chief Executive* included Arizona on its Top 10 States for Business list.
Brian J. Burt will discuss issues related to starting a new business and share lessons learned from his own and his clients’ past entrepreneurial experiences.
Topics for this complimentary seminar will include:
- Creating a business plan (i.e., how do you make money?)
- Protecting your personal assets by forming a company
- Selecting the right form of entity and creating a company
- Start-up funding
- What it means to have partners and how to bring them in
- Basic agreements every new business should have
- Developing and protecting your brand
- Building your advisory team
** In order to register for this event, you must have a Zoom account with the email you are registering with. This authentication process protects you and any private information that may be shared during the workshop. **